A. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Sattvika Nutrition does not solicit or deliberately collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If Sattvika Nutrition obtains actual facts that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, Sattvika Nutrition will immediately delete such information from its database. Because Sattvika Nutrition does not collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, Sattvika Nutrition does not have such information to use or disclose to third parties.
B. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
1. Traffic Data. Sattvika Nutrition automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including - (i) IP addresses (ii) domain servers (iii) types of computers accessing the Website and (iv) types of web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is unspecified information that does not personally identify You.
If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, you should adjust the appropriate browser settings before accessing the website, with the understanding that there is a possibility that certain of the services and certain functions of the website will not work properly without the aid of cookies. If you do not accept cookies, you assume all responsibility for any resulting loss of functionality.
3. Web Beacons. “Web Beacons” (also called pixel tags, web bugs or certain types of gifs ) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access Cookies. Unlike Cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, Web Beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages (or in e-mail). Web Beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. For additional information on Sattvika Nutrition’s uses of Web Beacons, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies & Web Beacons, below.
4. Mobile Device Data. When users download, install and use the Applications on their mobile phone or other wireless telecommunications device, Sattvika Nutrition automatically gathers information, including without limitation, carrier providers, unique device identifiers (such as UDIDs and device IDs), geo-location information, the types of mobile devices accessing the Application, and the types of operating systems accessing the Applications (collectively, “Mobile Device Data”). A unique device identifier is a group of alphanumeric characters (similar to a serial number) that is unique to each mobile phone or other wireless communications device. Sattvika Nutrition uses Mobile Device Data to understand usage patterns and to improve the Applications. For additional information on Sattvika Nutrition’s uses of Mobile Device Data, see the section concerning Information Use and Disclosure Practices/Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies, Web Beacons, and Mobile Device Data, below.
5. Ad Serving and Usage Evaluation. Sattvika Nutrition uses third-parties for advertising and usage evaluation for the Website and Applications. These third-parties may place Cookies on Your machine, use Web Beacons, gather Personal Information (as defined below), Traffic Data and Mobile Device Data, and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising. We do not share your private Personal Information with these parties, but we may share unidentifiable or aggregated information with them to improve the relevancy of the ads you see on the Website and/or Applications. The collection of this information by third-parties are subject to such third-parties’ privacy policies. For additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites/Applications, below. With regards to advertising on the Website, to get more information about behavioral advertising practices or to opt-out of this type of advertising, visit networkadvertising.org, aboutads.info, and jumptap.com.
6. Personal Information. You will be asked to provide Sattvika Nutrition certain information related to You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to - (i) “Contact Data” (such as Your name and email address,) (ii) “Professional Qualifications” and (iii) “Demographic Data” (such as Your gender, birthday, zip code, country, height, weight, lifestyle and exercise frequency). The Personal Information You provide is used for such purposes as allowing You to set up a user account and profile, improving the content of the Website and/or Applications, customizing the advertising and content You see, and communicating with You about new products and other news. Sattvika Nutrition may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Website and/or Applications to Your needs, to evaluate the effectiveness of Sattvika Nutrition’s Website and/or Applications, and to develop new tools for Sattvika Nutrition’s members. You are not under obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so, may preclude You from using certain of the Services.
7. Information You Make Public. Certain portions of the Website and Applications are open to any viewer, such as our community forums and Your personal profile. Any information You post in these locations may be available and accessible to other members of the Website. In addition, the Website contains tools that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other data, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by these means becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
C. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
1. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies, Web Beacons & Mobile Device Data. Sattvika Nutrition examines Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, Web Beacons and Mobile Device Data to help Sattvika Nutrition better understand who is using the Website and/or Applications and how they are using the Website and/or Applications. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Sattvika Nutrition is able to better design the Website and Applications to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Sattvika Nutrition may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, Web Beacons and Mobile Device Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. In addition, Sattvika Nutrition may share Traffic Data and Mobile Device Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons with - (i) third-party companies so that such third-parties may help Sattvika Nutrition better understand who is using the Website and/or Applications and how they are using the Website and/or Applications and (ii) its advertisers and marketing partners so that such third-parties may provide You with advertisements tailored to Your interests, and to ensure that You do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly.
2. Personal Information
a. Generally. Sattvika Nutrition uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Sattvika Nutrition and Sattvika Nutrition’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Sattvika Nutrition uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website and/or Applications. As with Traffic Data and Mobile Device Data and information gathered using Cookies and Web Beacons, from time to time Sattvika Nutrition may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website and/or Applications. In addition, Sattvika Nutrition shares unidentifiable and Demographic Data with its advertisers and marketing partners so that such third-parties may provide You with advertisements tailored to Your interests. To opt-out of sharing your unidentifiable and Demographic Data with certain partners, visit networkadvertising.org, aboutads.info, and jumptap.com
(1) Disclosure in Connection with Services. Sattvika Nutrition discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
(2) By Law or to Protect Rights. Sattvika Nutrition discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Sattvika Nutrition believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Sattvika Nutrition, third-parties or the public at large.
D. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM SATTVIKA NUTRITION
By registering with the Website and/or Applications, You thereby consent to receive periodic email communications from Sattvika Nutrition regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions and other matters. As part of registration, You may also elect to receive periodic Sattvika Nutrition newsletters. If you would rather opt-out of receiving newsletters, You may do so at any time by - (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each newsletter or (b) changing the email preferences in your account.
E. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM OTHER MEMBERS
By registering with the Website and/or Applications, You thereby consent to receive electronic communications from other Sattvika Nutrition members.
F. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sattvika Nutrition has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
G. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sattvika Nutrition wants Your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website and/or Applications, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, please visit Your personal profile.
H. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS