Protein / Dairy
- 4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
Vegetables / Fruits
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 packet baby carrots 16 oz. or 454 g
- 1 large onion chopped
Herbs / Spices / Seasoning / Sauce
- Iodized salt to taste
1. Chop 1 large onion and slice tomatoes into bite size pieces. Grate the carrots.
Colorful vegetables rich in nutrients and antioxidants that are also delicious
2. Mix the veggies together.
A raw vegetable dish that is rich in protein, beta carotene, vitamin C, calcium, fiber and other antioxidants
3. Add a carton of Greek nonfat yogurt and salt to taste. Mix well. Greek nonfat yogurt is higher in protein and creamier in consistency than regular nonfat yogurt. If you prefer a raita that has a less thicker consistency, use regular nonfat yogurt
4. Serve veggie raita with rice dishes or paratha / roti / chapati.
Our reliable nutrition and fitness recommendations are a guide to a sustainable natural and healthy way of living. We use a normal method of communication and easy to understand language so that there is no miscommunication, no misrepresentation and no misinterpretation. Our software tools and nutrition education help you maintain your original good health and achieve your nutrition and fitness goals. We provide personalized nutrition recommendations based on a qualified medical professional’s evaluation.
We are not participating in biotechnology research. We are not participating in clinical trials. We do not provide biotechnology solutions. We do not provide biotechnology recommendations.